-- USA: 1-800-506-9511
-- USA-Alaska: 1-800-569-6972
-- Canada: 1-800-506-9511 or 1-800-225-5288, then 800-506-9511
-- From other countries
Calling From Outside of US/Canada:
1. Dial the AT&T Access Number for the country you are in and wait for the prompt;
2. Dial 800-506-9511 and wait for the prompt;
3. Enter your PIN number and wait for the prompt;
4. Dial your destination number:
-- To US/Canada: 1 + Area code + Phone number
-- Other countries: 011 + Country Code + City Code + Phone Number
Calling From US/Canada:
1. Dial Access Number and wait for the prompt;
2. Enter your PIN number and wait for the prompt;
3. Dial destination number.
• If no connection is established in 20 seconds, please hang up and try again.
• To redial, press star three times (***) and dial the destination number.
• For other options, press pound (#): to hear balance (in US domestic minutes),
press 3; for U.S. Directory Assistance, press 4; for Speed Dial, press 5.
For questions regarding connection quality please contact Card's Customer Service (the number is provided in the same email with Phone Card’s PIN and Dialing Instructions).
For questions regarding sales or services please contact us